Have you ever wondered what the agenda of the New World Order is? What is it that these global elitists want to achieve in their crusade towards a “new world order” for the “better of mankind?” Well if you want to find out just read the Georgia Guidestones in Elbert County, Georgia!
Built in June 1979 under the guidance of a man who went under the pseudonym R.C. Christian the Georgia Guidestones were sponsored by “a small group of Americans who seek the Age of Reason.” A small group of Americans seeking an “Age of Reason?” Could the NWO be anymore obvious?
What’s written on the Guidestones is even more disturbing. On the Georgia Guidestones are 10 commandments (they love to be ironic) to creating a “united world” under the sinister agenda of the NWO written on these stones of granite. The commandments are:
1 ) Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2 ) Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
3 ) Unite humanity with a living new language.
4 ) Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
5 ) Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6 ) Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7 ) Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8 ) Balance personal rights with social duties.
9 ) Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
10 ) Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
I don’t think I need to explain how these steps are crazy but I will anyway. According to the World Bank (I know, damn elitists but google directed me to this source) the world’s population was at 6,775,235,700 in 2009. We can only imagine how much it’s gone up after 2 years but it’s definitely no where near 500,000,000 people.
These Guidestones are asking basically for 93% of the world’s population to somehow die then the remaining 7% to be “maintained.” Depopulation for the poor and middle class while the 7% of the global elitists survive… then they will “guide reproduction wisely,” most likely through using totalitarian laws.
Then of course there’s the 7th commandment which avoids “petty laws and useless officials.” It’s amazing how open to interpretation this law could be… perhaps these petty laws are constitutional ones and these officials are local representatives. No one really knows what this could mean but whatever agenda they’re pushing it’s most likely a disturbing one.
The response to these Guidestones being around haven’t been good so far. A number of eggs, graffiti, urine and even feces has been thrown at it. According to Wikipedia someone even attempted to topple them over.
Erected in the middle of a grain field, out in the middle of no where. No one would think to look at these strange stones and even if they did how many people would actually take them seriously? Hopefully the future that the Georgia Guidestones writes out doesn’t happen, unfortunately we’ll just have to wait and see what these globalists have in store for us next.
About the Author: